Welcome to Fall term 2018!
Fall classes run from 9/4/2018 to 12/20/2018, and you will be expected to complete an entire semester’s work in that period of time. Registration opens Spring 2018 and closes September 7th. NO LOGIN EMAIL WILL BE SENT. LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS ARE UNDER THE STUDENT TAB ON THE WEBPAGE.
Take some time to review the ASD iSchool Orientation. In the Orientation you will find useful information on our policies and expectations as well navigation tips for Canvas where your class is housed. The Orientation will also provide the answers to the mandatory Orientation Quiz required in most of our classes, so be sure to take a look at all parts.
Tips: The estimated amount of time to complete an online class is 60-90 hours. The following recommendations will help ensure your success:
- login to your class daily at https://asdk12.instructure.com/ or https://ww.apexvs.com (depends on which class you are taking).
- use Chrome as your internet browser
- maintain an accurate email address in your profile.
- notify instructor of planned vacations or absences.
- communicate weekly with the instructor.
- follow the prescribed pacing guide as closely as possible.
- devote time daily to work on the class.
- avoid procrastination
To check your grade visit Zangle StudentConnection
--Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any technical problems.