Welcome to Fall Term 2017!
Registration is now open for Fall 2017 and will close September 8th . Fall semester begins 9/5/2107 and will end 12/21/2017. During this period of time, you will be expected to complete an entire semester’s worth of work .
NO LOGIN EMAIL WILL BE SENT. LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS ARE UNDER THE STUDENT TAB ON THIS WEBSITE.
Take some time to review the ASD iSchool Orientation. In the Orientation you will find useful information on our policies and expectations as well navigation tips for your class. The Orientation will also provide the answers to the mandatory Orientation Quiz required in most of our classes, so be sure to take a look at all parts.
Tips: The estimated amount of time to complete an online class is 60-90 hours. The following recommendations will help ensure your success:
- login to your class daily at https://asdk12.instructure.com/, https://ww.apexvs.com, https://app.middleburyinteractive.com/dashboard or (depends on which class you are taking).
- use Chrome as your internet browser
- maintain an accurate email address in your profile.
- notify instructor of planned vacations or absences.
- communicate weekly with the instructor.
- follow the prescribed pacing guide as closely as possible.
- devote time daily to work on the class.
- avoid procrastination
To check your grade visit Zangle StudentConnection
--Contact email@example.com for any technical problems.